Posted: May 01, 2019
Employers Association of the NorthEast (EANE) is proud to announce that we’ve built upon our already admirable bench strength with recent additions and reassignments to our professional team! As the premier HR resource partner for hundreds of organizations throughout New England, we’re proud of our tradition of delivering a full range of cutting edge resources and services that guide our members to support, train, and retain their workforces and ultimately help their organizations succeed.
To ensure that we continue to meet the needs of our members, we’re proud to announce the following developments on our professional team:
Pamela Thornton, PHR, SHRM-SCP has been promoted to the role of Director of Strategic HR Services. Pam will continue to work with member organizations on their HR Solution projects while she manages the team of our experience HR Business Partners. Pam has become a pillar of knowledge for companies seeking support through times of internal and compliance transitions. In addition to her extensive knowledge of employment compliance practices, she has a natural gift for leveraging her network of professional knowledge to get solid solutions quickly!
Darlene Morse has joined EANE as our Member Services Coordinator. She is quickly becoming familiar with our member organizations and their needs. Darlene brings several years of employment program management and training experience to her role with us. She will be focusing considerable effort on assisting our member organizations with 150 or fewer employees.
Barbara Piucci, SPHR has joined EANE on a full-time basis as our newest Human Resources Business Partner. Barbara has helped us serve EANE members with various HR projects for a number of years. Now she is bringing her extensive HR experience from corporate, nonprofit, and healthcare industries to our daily operations. Barbara will be helping members with their hotline questions and special HR project work.
In addition to the knowledge base that we’ve gained with the re-assignments and additions listed above, EANE has expanded our part-time workforce in the Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) team to meet the demands of our members. Our newest part-time HRBP talent includes:
- Kathleen Bachetti, M.Ed. is now serving members with their hotline needs and HR project work.
- Lenore Braun brings her extensive recruiting experience to our team.
- Donna Callahan, SHRM-CP has several years of HR experience in the corporate, non-profit and public sectors. She will focus her efforts primarily on the project needs of our RI member organizations.
- Terri Colognesi, M.Ed has grown in the HR industry in both technology and banking institutions. Now she is working out of EANE headquarters on multiple HR Solution projects.
- Janice Mazzallo, MM most recently served as the CHRO for PeoplesBank. Her years of experience in both banking and insurance HR management will be put to use as she offers her training and consulting talents to our member organizations.
- Kathie Place, SHRM-CP serves members with their employee development needs and HR project work.
EANE focuses on helping our member organizations grow their people, grow their business, and grow their success. With the additional skills and knowledge that we’ve gained by these staff additions and reassignments, we are stronger and more agile than we’ve ever been. Please join us in welcoming our new colleagues, and in celebrating the fact that their knowledge is now available to all of our member organizations!