Instructor: Diana Brooks
|Sep 19, 2019||8:30am - 4:30pm||CS001.190919A||Agawam, MA||REGISTER NOW|
Are there times where you struggle with writing or editing routine letters, memos and reports? Is saying what you want to say clearly and simply an occasional challenge?
If you answered yes to either or both of those questions, this class is for you. Anyone who has writing responsibilities–managers, supervisors, engineers, and administrative assistants–can benefit from this review of the fundamentals of business grammar and style.
Anyone who communicates frequently in writing
• Identify how to write concisely, clearly, and professionally
• Improve your writing style using standard rules of usage and grammar
• Create a writing tone that informs, respects, and entices the reader
• Improve your professional image through greatly improved business writing skills
• Tailor your writing to your reader's needs and understanding
• Eliminate wordiness and jargon that dilutes your message and confuses the reader
• Explain important tips and techniques for managing e-mails
HRCI & SHRM Credits: 6.5
Leadership Skills for Lead People - Wallingford, CT
Where the rubber meets the road. Two days of leadership skills for lead people.
Winning the War for Talent - Agawam, MA
The war for talent is a war you can win. We will explore techniques and technologies for: Sourcing recruiting, social medium & mobile apps.
Assertiveness: The Art Of Tactful Communication - Agawam, MA
You’ll build skills to help express your feelings and make requests in an appropriately assertive manner.