Instructor: Marge Stepansky
Mastery of skills does not often translate into the ability to transfer that skill to another individual. Yet, the ability to train and to learn effectively is not just a "nice to have" skill. It is imperative for organizational growth in efficiency and effectiveness. This is an intensive program which examines the process to understand the learner, use a step-by-step training model, and avoid the common pitfalls of knowing something "too well." Each participant conducts a mini training session on a job-related task in the actual work environment (where possible.) A follow up critique will assess their skill level as a trainer and provide feedback on areas for improvement.
Individuals responsible for training others on-the-job.
• Understanding the role of a trainer
• Understand the natural learning curve for all trainees
• Learn the value and methods to identify baseline knowledge, skills, and attitude of a new learner
• Examine a five-step training model
• Conduct a mini training session on a job-related task using a four-step systematic training process
• Receive a comprehensive critique on your training techniques
• Giving Feedback
HRCI & SHRM Credits: 6.5
Presentation Skills - Agawam, MA
Deliver Impactful Presentations!
Learn how to make a strong, positive impression when speaking to groups.
Diversity & Inclusion - Cranston, RI
Too many diversity programs focus on what NOT to do, what not to say, and prefer us to view each other as homogenous groups of people without differences.
Time Mastery - Agawam
This ½ day workshop is designed to help you set priorities and manage your time so that you can enhance individual performance.