Instructor: Emmy Monticelli
|Feb 27, 2019||8:30am - 4:30pm||L018.190227A||Agawam, MA||REGISTER NOW|
|Dec 03, 2019||8:30am - 4:30pm||L018.191203AUB||Auburn, MA||REGISTER NOW|
Explore the key components of coaching: why it’s important, what it is and how it can best be used to improve performance. Effective coaching requires managers to overcome various mindsets and acquire critical skills. In this course you’ll learn simple coaching methods you can use back on the job to become a more effective coach.
Supervisors, managers and others in a leadership position who want to maximize employee performance through coaching
• State the difference between coaching and training and share why/when to use one over the other
• Identify mindsets that managers need to shift to become better coaches
• Practice coaching skills needed to for managers to be effective coaches
• Select a coaching model to implement on the job
• Develop an individual coaching plan to transfer learning back on the job.
HRCI Business & SHRM Credits: 6.5
EANE Offices will be Closed on November 22nd and 23rd
In observance of the Thanksgiving holiday EANE offices will be closed on November 22nd and November 23rd. We will re-open at 8:00am on Monday November 26th, 2018.
NEW - The Art of Courageous Conversations - Agawam, MA
This interactive workshop is designed for those who have the difficult task of delivering sensitive feedback or conducting courageous conversations.
Leadership Skills for Lead People - Lincoln, RI
Where the rubber meets the road. Two days of leadership skills for lead people.