Instructor: Emmy Monticelli
|Feb 27, 2019||8:30am - 4:30pm||L018.190227A||Agawam, MA||REGISTER NOW|
|Apr 12, 2019||8:30am - 4:30pm||L018.190412JCC||West Hartford, CT||REGISTER NOW|
|Dec 03, 2019||8:30am - 4:30pm||L018.191203AUB||Auburn, MA||REGISTER NOW|
Explore the key components of coaching: why it’s important, what it is and how it can best be used to improve performance. Effective coaching requires managers to overcome various mindsets and acquire critical skills. In this course you’ll learn simple coaching methods you can use back on the job to become a more effective coach.
Supervisors, managers and others in a leadership position who want to maximize employee performance through coaching
• State the difference between coaching and training and share why/when to use one over the other
• Identify mindsets that managers need to shift to become better coaches
• Practice coaching skills needed to for managers to be effective coaches
• Select a coaching model to implement on the job
• Develop an individual coaching plan to transfer learning back on the job.
HRCI Business & SHRM Credits: 6.5
Improve Performance Through Self Awareness - Agawam, MA
This half-day program will help you understand how you work with others and how others perceive you.
Principles of Leadership for Supervisors & Managers - Auburn, MA
Give new and less experienced supervisors and managers a thorough knowledge of the skills and behaviors critical to leadership success.
HR Essentials - 3-Day Series - Wallingford, CT
A broad overview of the current HR body of knowledge in a fact-packed, three-day program.