Instructor: Emmy Monticelli
|Feb 27, 2019||8:30am - 4:30pm||L018.190227A||Agawam, MA||REGISTER NOW|
|Apr 26, 2019||8:30am - 4:30pm||L018.190426JCC||West Hartford, CT||REGISTER NOW|
|Dec 03, 2019||8:30am - 4:30pm||L018.191203AUB||Auburn, MA||REGISTER NOW|
Explore the key components of coaching: why it’s important, what it is and how it can best be used to improve performance. Effective coaching requires managers to overcome various mindsets and acquire critical skills. In this course you’ll learn simple coaching methods you can use back on the job to become a more effective coach.
Supervisors, managers and others in a leadership position who want to maximize employee performance through coaching
• State the difference between coaching and training and share why/when to use one over the other
• Identify mindsets that managers need to shift to become better coaches
• Practice coaching skills needed to for managers to be effective coaches
• Select a coaching model to implement on the job
• Develop an individual coaching plan to transfer learning back on the job.
HRCI Business & SHRM Credits: 6.5
Emotional Intelligence (EQ) for Managers & Supervisors - Agawam, MA
Discover strategies you can use immediately to take your EQ to new heights. Reap the rewards that being emotionally intelligent renders.
FMLA, ADAAA & Workers Compensation: Taming the 3-Headed Dragon - Agawam, MA
The intricate compliance issues involved in managing an employee with a medical condition.
NEW - Coaching For Results - Agawam, MA
Attendees will learn what coaching is and isn’t, why coaching is important, the necessary skills managers need to be an effective coach, the various manager mindsets managers will need to overcome, simple coaching methods to use back on the job and how we can support our managers in becoming better coaches.