Instructor: Emmy Monticelli
|Dec 03, 2019||8:30am - 4:30pm||L018.191203WFFCU||Worcester, MA||REGISTER NOW|
Explore the key components of coaching: why it’s important, what it is and how it can best be used to improve performance. Effective coaching requires managers to overcome various mindsets and acquire critical skills. In this course you’ll learn simple coaching methods you can use back on the job to become a more effective coach.
Supervisors, managers and others in a leadership position who want to maximize employee performance through coaching
• State the difference between coaching and training and share why/when to use one over the other
• Identify mindsets that managers need to shift to become better coaches
• Practice coaching skills needed to for managers to be effective coaches
• Select a coaching model to implement on the job
• Develop an individual coaching plan to transfer learning back on the job.
HRCI Business & SHRM Credits: 6.5
Assertiveness: The Art Of Tactful Communication - Cranston, RI
You’ll build skills to help express your feelings and make requests in an appropriately assertive manner.
Project Management: A Blueprint For Success - Agawam
How do you manage both sides of the project management equation -- the people and the process? This program will give you the necessary tools to achieve success.
Principles of Leadership for Supervisors & Managers - Pittsfield, MA
This in depth series gives supervisors and managers practical knowledge and skills critical to leadership success.