Instructor: Patti D'Amaddio
|Dec 05, 2018||8:30am - 4:30pm||HR012.181205AUB||Auburn, MA||REGISTER NOW|
In today's labor market, an employer must establish base pay structures and salary administration guidelines that support internal job equity and reflect external market data for matched positions. This program will explore the practice of compensation management including basic plan design elements, determining your organization's compensation philosophy, job description composition, base and variable pay systems, and the basics for establishing and administering wages and salaries. Participants will gain an understanding of the principles behind an effective compensation plan design and salary administration. You will also be introduced to and have hands on practice performing position evaluations.
Human Resource professionals, finance professionals or others involved with, or responsible for the development of compensation plan design within their organization.
• Learn the importance of a total compensation philosophy and how to define it for your organization
• Learn how to evaluate and compose accurate, valid and legally compliant position descriptions
• Learn the different approaches to position evaluation
• Learn how to develop a base pay system
• Analyze current pay practices to meet total compensation objectives
• Business Based Metrics
• Technical Skills
HRCI & SHRM Credits: 6.50
Influencing Without Authority - Auburn, MA
Understand your role as an influencer, plan your approach with others, and communicate your position positively and persuasively.
DiSC: Self Awareness & Adaptability - Agawam, MA
This half-day program will help you understand how you work with others and how others perceive you.