Instructor: EANE Staff
Workplace respect, diversity and inclusion are not just good ideas - they are good business practice. Some companies have no problem building a culture of respect and inclusion while others struggle. This half-day program will challenge participants to examine the components of building and creating a respectful workplace. In a non-threatening environment you will have the chance to evaluate policies, determine best practices and find practical solutions on topics such as diversity and inclusion. You will learn how to start building a respectful, diverse and inclusive workplace for your organization.
Leaders, professional, managers, supervisors who have a basic understanding of the harassment and discrimination laws and are responsible for managing employee morale, contribution and engagement within their organization.
• Understand the differences between policies on focused on fostering a workplace of respect versus harassment and discrimination policies
• Understand how inclusion and diversity affect and help define workplace respect
• Understand how our personal views on diversity, and how stereotyping/bias, cultural and generational differences come into play
• Understand the strategies and actions necessary to build a diverse and inclusive workplace
• Identify and understand behaviors that distract from the objective of workplace respect such as bullying
• Technical Knowledge
• Decision Making Skills
• Communication Skills
• Interpersonal Skills
• Influencing Skills
HRCI & SHRM Credits: 3.25
EANE Offices will be Closed on November 22nd and 23rd
In observance of the Thanksgiving holiday EANE offices will be closed on November 22nd and November 23rd. We will re-open at 8:00am on Monday November 26th, 2018.
NEW - The Art of Courageous Conversations - Agawam, MA
This interactive workshop is designed for those who have the difficult task of delivering sensitive feedback or conducting courageous conversations.
Leadership Skills for Lead People - Lincoln, RI
Where the rubber meets the road. Two days of leadership skills for lead people.