Instructor: EANE Staff
|Apr 25, 2018||8:30am - 12:00pm||PD041.180425AUB||Auburn, MA||REGISTER NOW|
|Aug 21, 2018||8:30am - 12:00pm||PD041.180821WAT||Waterbury, CT||REGISTER NOW|
|Oct 30, 2018||8:30am - 12:00pm||PD.041.181030A||Agawam, MA||REGISTER NOW|
Workplace respect, diversity and inclusion are not just good ideas - they are good business practice. Some companies have no problem building a culture of respect and inclusion while others struggle. This half-day program will challenge participants to examine the components of building and creating a respectful workplace. In a non-threatening environment you will have the chance to evaluate policies, determine best practices and find practical solutions on topics such as diversity and inclusion. You will learn how to start building a respectful, diverse and inclusive workplace for your organization.
Leaders, professional, managers, supervisors who have a basic understanding of the harassment and discrimination laws and are responsible for managing employee morale, contribution and engagement within their organization.
• Understand the differences between policies on focused on fostering a workplace of respect versus harassment and discrimination policies
• Understand how inclusion and diversity affect and help define workplace respect
• Understand how our personal views on diversity, and how stereotyping/bias, cultural and generational differences come into play
• Understand the strategies and actions necessary to build a diverse and inclusive workplace
• Identify and understand behaviors that distract from the objective of workplace respect such as bullying
• Technical Knowledge
• Decision Making Skills
• Communication Skills
• Interpersonal Skills
• Influencing Skills
HRCI & SHRM Credits: 3.25
Supervisor Harassment & Discrimination Prevention Training - Agawam, MA
Become versed in preventing, identifying, addressing and handling incidents of harassment or alleged harassment.
Job Evaluation - Waterbury, CT
In this half-day program participants will learn how to conduct job evaluations using the National Position Evaluation Plan (NPEP) point factor system.
Leadership Skills for Lead People - Greenfield, MA
Where the rubber meets the road. Two days of leadership skills for lead people.