Instructor: EANE Staff
High performance teams are able to increase the efficiency of work and generate innovative ideas that foster a competitive edge. Successful teams have a positive impact on employee engagement and a direct impact on how your organization meets its strategic goals. In a team environment, leaders must build a sense of team as they stimulate collaboration and group decision making. In addition, team leaders are often expected to involve employees from different parts and levels of the organization in projects and teamwork even when they do not have direct authority over team members. These cross-functional teams can be the driving force for change and improvement in your organization. In this one-day program, participants will learn and practice the skills needed to build a more productive and cohesive team.
Target Audience: Leaders of departmental, cross functional or project teams who have direct accountability for the results of others.
• Identify the characteristics of high performing teams
• Recognize the four stages of team development and apply appropriate actions needed for each stage
• Practice and apply seven engagement skills to a variety of situations: running meetings, leading discussions, and making decisions
• Use and apply common problem solving and decision making tools
• Learn how and when to apply a RACI chart to better determine roles and responsibilities
• Practice developing team operating principles to work effectively and build energy amoung team members
Competencies: Leadership Presence, Work Relationships, Team Building, Problem Solving
HRCI BMS & SHRM Credits: 6.5
Job Evaluation - NPEP
How do you evaluate the worth of jobs within your organization? Are some jobs more valuable than others? In this half-day program participants will learn how to conduct job evaluations using the National Position Evaluation Plan (NPEP) point factor system.
HR as a Coach
Learn the tools and techniques of coaching and influencing.
This ½ day workshop is designed to help you set priorities and manage your time so that you can enhance individual performance.