Instructor: EANE Staff
High performance teams are able to increase the efficiency of work and generate innovative ideas that foster a competitive edge. Successful teams have a positive impact on employee engagement and a direct impact on how your organization meets its strategic goals. In a team environment, leaders must build a sense of team as they stimulate collaboration and group decision making. In addition, team leaders are often expected to involve employees from different parts and levels of the organization in projects and teamwork even when they do not have direct authority over team members. These cross-functional teams can be the driving force for change and improvement in your organization. In this one-day program, participants will learn and practice the skills needed to build a more productive and cohesive team.
Target Audience: Leaders of departmental, cross functional or project teams who have direct accountability for the results of others.
• Identify the characteristics of high performing teams
• Recognize the four stages of team development and apply appropriate actions needed for each stage
• Practice and apply seven engagement skills to a variety of situations: running meetings, leading discussions, and making decisions
• Use and apply common problem solving and decision making tools
• Learn how and when to apply a RACI chart to better determine roles and responsibilities
• Practice developing team operating principles to work effectively and build energy amoung team members
Competencies: Leadership Presence, Work Relationships, Team Building, Problem Solving
HRCI Business & SHRM Credits: 6.5
NEW - Get Results with Productive Conflict
Workplace conflict is inevitable. By increasing self-awareness around conflict behaviors, learners effectively respond to the uncomfortable and unavoidable challenges of workplace conflict.
Business Writing Excellence
Participants will learn the ingredients for effective business writing including: basic grammar, commonly misspelled and misused words and terms, etiquette and the virtue of brevity, editing and proofreading.
HR Essentials - 3-Day Certifcate Series
A broad overview of the current HR body of knowledge.