Instructor: EANE Staff
|Oct 09, 2018||8:30am - 12:00pm||PD042.181009WAT||Waterbury, CT||REGISTER NOW|
|Nov 14, 2018||8:30am - 12:00pm||PD042.181114L||Lincoln, RI||REGISTER NOW|
Understanding how we work with others and how others perceive us, makes us more effective in our jobs. Through this highly interactive program, participants learn about their own style of communication, debunk some misconceptions they have about others' styles, and develop a personal action plan to deal more effectively with others.
Anyone who wants to understand how to work more effectively with others.
• Understand behavior and its contributing factors
• Complete the DiSC personal Profile System and identify your behavioral style
• Understand and discuss your behavioral tendencies and how these behaviors affect others
• Recognize the strengths and limitations of different behavioral styles
• Learn methods for adapting to the behavioral style of others
• Work Relationships
HRCI & SHRM Credits: 3.25
Presentation Skills - Agawam, MA
Deliver Impactful Presentations!
Learn how to make a strong, positive impression when speaking to groups.
Diversity & Inclusion - Cranston, RI
Too many diversity programs focus on what NOT to do, what not to say, and prefer us to view each other as homogenous groups of people without differences.
Time Mastery - Agawam
This ½ day workshop is designed to help you set priorities and manage your time so that you can enhance individual performance.