Instructor: EANE Staff
|Oct 18, 2018||8:30am - 12:00pm||PD042.181018WAT||Waterbury, CT||REGISTER NOW|
|Nov 14, 2018||8:30am - 12:00pm||PD042.181114L||Lincoln, RI||REGISTER NOW|
Understanding how we work with others and how others perceive us, makes us more effective in our jobs. Through this highly interactive program, participants learn about their own style of communication, debunk some misconceptions they have about others' styles, and develop a personal action plan to deal more effectively with others.
Anyone who wants to understand how to work more effectively with others.
• Understand behavior and its contributing factors
• Complete the DiSC personal Profile System and identify your behavioral style
• Understand and discuss your behavioral tendencies and how these behaviors affect others
• Recognize the strengths and limitations of different behavioral styles
• Learn methods for adapting to the behavioral style of others
• Work Relationships
HRCI & SHRM Credits: 3.25
NEW - Coaching Managers to Become Better Coaches - Cranston, RI
Attendees will learn what coaching is and isn’t, why coaching is important, the necessary skills managers need to be an effective coach, the various manager mindsets managers will need to overcome, simple coaching methods to use back on the job and how we can support our managers in becoming better coaches.
Winning the War for Talent - Waterbury, CT
This half-day program will provide you with talent retention strategies, updated approaches to planning, sourcing and recruiting tools and strategies that will help you build a successful pipeline of qualified talent for your organization at all levels.