Instructor: Rob Oftring
This 3-hour workshop is for those companies that are ready to apply, or are in the process of applying, for a general program training grant up to $250,000. The workshop provides a comprehensive review of the general program grant application including discussing what makes for a competitive application, how to develop a successful training plan, measurable grant outcomes, grant terminology, and examples.
Target Audience: Business owners, senior managers, HR professionals, and anyone responsible for assessing business needs that can be addressed through training within their workforce.
• Pay into the Massachusetts Unemployment Fund
• Secure a Certificate of Good Standing from the Massachusetts Department of Revenue
• Be current with the Department of Unemployment Assistance
- Unemployment Insurance payments
- Unemployment Health Insurance payments
- Fair Share Contributions
• Current and Valid Workers' Compensation Policy registered with the Department of Industrial Accidents
• Current Board of Directors Listing on the Secretary of the Commonwealth Website
• NOT on Federal and State Debarment Lists
Job Evaluation - NPEP
How do you evaluate the worth of jobs within your organization? Are some jobs more valuable than others? In this half-day program participants will learn how to conduct job evaluations using the National Position Evaluation Plan (NPEP) point factor system.
HR as a Coach
Learn the tools and techniques of coaching and influencing.
This ½ day workshop is designed to help you set priorities and manage your time so that you can enhance individual performance.