Instructor: Rob Oftring
This 3-hour workshop is for those companies that are ready to apply, or are in the process of applying, for a general program training grant up to $250,000. The workshop provides a comprehensive review of the general program grant application including discussing what makes for a competitive application, how to develop a successful training plan, measurable grant outcomes, grant terminology, and examples.
Target Audience: Business owners, senior managers, HR professionals, and anyone responsible for assessing business needs that can be addressed through training within their workforce.
• Pay into the Massachusetts Unemployment Fund
• Secure a Certificate of Good Standing from the Massachusetts Department of Revenue
• Be current with the Department of Unemployment Assistance
- Unemployment Insurance payments
- Unemployment Health Insurance payments
- Fair Share Contributions
• Current and Valid Workers' Compensation Policy registered with the Department of Industrial Accidents
• Current Board of Directors Listing on the Secretary of the Commonwealth Website
• NOT on Federal and State Debarment Lists
Supervisor Harassment & Discrimination Prevention Training - Agawam, MA
Become versed in preventing, identifying, addressing and handling incidents of harassment or alleged harassment.
Job Evaluation - Waterbury, CT
In this half-day program participants will learn how to conduct job evaluations using the National Position Evaluation Plan (NPEP) point factor system.
Leadership Skills for Lead People - Greenfield, MA
Where the rubber meets the road. Two days of leadership skills for lead people.