Instructor: EANE Staff
For dates, locations and to register for this program please contact Michele Jackson at 877-662-6444 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Efficient workflows and innovative ideas are frequently developed by high performance teams. Successful teams increase employee engagement and directly impact organizational goal achievement. You’ll practice skills that stimulate collaboration and group decision making and discover how to use individual strengths to achieve maximum team results.
Target Audience: Leaders of departmental, cross functional or project teams who have direct accountability for the results of others.
• Identify the characteristics of high performing teams
• Recognize the four stages of team development and apply appropriate actions needed for each stage
• Practice and apply seven engagement skills to a variety of situations: running meetings, leading discussions, and making decisions
• Use and apply common problem solving and decision making tools
• Learn how and when to apply a RACI chart to better determine roles and responsibilities
• Practice developing team operating principles to work effectively and build energy among team members
HRCI Business & SHRM Credits: 6.5
Assertiveness: The Art Of Tactful Communication - Cranston, RI
You’ll build skills to help express your feelings and make requests in an appropriately assertive manner.
Project Management: A Blueprint For Success - Agawam
How do you manage both sides of the project management equation -- the people and the process? This program will give you the necessary tools to achieve success.
Principles of Leadership for Supervisors & Managers - Pittsfield, MA
This in depth series gives supervisors and managers practical knowledge and skills critical to leadership success.