Instructor: EANE Staff
For dates, locations and to register for this program please contact Michele Jackson at 877-662-6444 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Efficient workflows and innovative ideas are frequently developed by high performance teams. Successful teams increase employee engagement and directly impact organizational goal achievement. You’ll practice skills that stimulate collaboration and group decision making and discover how to use individual strengths to achieve maximum team results.
Target Audience: Leaders of departmental, cross functional or project teams who have direct accountability for the results of others.
• Identify the characteristics of high performing teams
• Recognize the four stages of team development and apply appropriate actions needed for each stage
• Practice and apply seven engagement skills to a variety of situations: running meetings, leading discussions, and making decisions
• Use and apply common problem solving and decision making tools
• Learn how and when to apply a RACI chart to better determine roles and responsibilities
• Practice developing team operating principles to work effectively and build energy among team members
HRCI Business & SHRM Credits: 6.5
EANE Offices will be Closed on November 22nd and 23rd
In observance of the Thanksgiving holiday EANE offices will be closed on November 22nd and November 23rd. We will re-open at 8:00am on Monday November 26th, 2018.
NEW - The Art of Courageous Conversations - Agawam, MA
This interactive workshop is designed for those who have the difficult task of delivering sensitive feedback or conducting courageous conversations.
Leadership Skills for Lead People - Lincoln, RI
Where the rubber meets the road. Two days of leadership skills for lead people.