Instructor: EANE Staff
For dates, locations and to register for this program please contact Michele Jackson at 877-662-6444 or email@example.com
Efficient workflows and innovative ideas are frequently developed by high performance teams. Successful teams increase employee engagement and directly impact organizational goal achievement. You’ll practice skills that stimulate collaboration and group decision making and discover how to use individual strengths to achieve maximum team results.
Target Audience: Leaders of departmental, cross functional or project teams who have direct accountability for the results of others.
• Identify the characteristics of high performing teams
• Recognize the four stages of team development and apply appropriate actions needed for each stage
• Practice and apply seven engagement skills to a variety of situations: running meetings, leading discussions, and making decisions
• Use and apply common problem solving and decision making tools
• Learn how and when to apply a RACI chart to better determine roles and responsibilities
• Practice developing team operating principles to work effectively and build energy among team members
HRCI Business & SHRM Credits: 6.5
Emotional Intelligence (EQ) for Managers & Supervisors - Agawam, MA
Discover strategies you can use immediately to take your EQ to new heights. Reap the rewards that being emotionally intelligent renders.
FMLA, ADAAA & Workers Compensation: Taming the 3-Headed Dragon - Agawam, MA
The intricate compliance issues involved in managing an employee with a medical condition.
NEW - Coaching For Results - Agawam, MA
Attendees will learn what coaching is and isn’t, why coaching is important, the necessary skills managers need to be an effective coach, the various manager mindsets managers will need to overcome, simple coaching methods to use back on the job and how we can support our managers in becoming better coaches.