Instructor: Gina Ohanesian
|Oct 03, 2019||8:30am - 4:30pm||HR009.191003A||Agawam, MA||REGISTER NOW|
HR professionals provide various levels of coaching in an organization. From employee counseling to management coaching to executive influencing, businesses rely on your ability to handle and advise on a variety of difficult circumstances. You’ll discuss tools and techniques of coaching and influencing at three levels - beginning with employee counseling and concluding at the senior management level. You’ll gain insight on how a seasoned HR professional approaches each situation.
Experienced HR professionals, management and executives
• Understand the HR role in an employee counseling session as well as how to evaluate steps to be taken at the conclusion of the conversation
• Coach management through both the performance improvement and progressive discipline processes
• Identify poor performance management and learn to coach managers about effective employee performance management
• Identify key communication strategies to employ when engaging managers at various levels of an organization
• Learn and practice tools and techniques of coaching and influencing at the senior management level
"Loved it! Very thought provoking. Got a lot of tools and resources to use." - Kim Russo - Argotec, Inc.
"Allowed us to role play and gave good learning points. Allowed us to get ideas from others. Thank you so much!
HRCI & SHRM Credits: 6.5
Assertiveness: The Art Of Tactful Communication - Cranston, RI
You’ll build skills to help express your feelings and make requests in an appropriately assertive manner.
Project Management: A Blueprint For Success - Agawam
How do you manage both sides of the project management equation -- the people and the process? This program will give you the necessary tools to achieve success.
Principles of Leadership for Supervisors & Managers - Pittsfield, MA
This in depth series gives supervisors and managers practical knowledge and skills critical to leadership success.