Instructor: Gina Ohanesian
|Oct 29, 2019||8:30am - 4:30pm||HR009.191029A||Agawam, MA||REGISTER NOW|
HR professionals provide various levels of coaching in an organization. From employee counseling to management coaching to executive influencing, businesses rely on your ability to handle and advise on a variety of difficult circumstances. You’ll discuss tools and techniques of coaching and influencing at three levels - beginning with employee counseling and concluding at the senior management level. You’ll gain insight on how a seasoned HR professional approaches each situation.
Experienced HR professionals, management and executives
• Understand the HR role in an employee counseling session as well as how to evaluate steps to be taken at the conclusion of the conversation
• Coach management through both the performance improvement and progressive discipline processes
• Identify poor performance management and learn to coach managers about effective employee performance management
• Identify key communication strategies to employ when engaging managers at various levels of an organization
• Learn and practice tools and techniques of coaching and influencing at the senior management level
"Loved it! Very thought provoking. Got a lot of tools and resources to use." - Kim Russo - Argotec, Inc.
"Allowed us to role play and gave good learning points. Allowed us to get ideas from others. Thank you so much!
HRCI & SHRM Credits: 6.5
EANE Offices will be Closed on November 22nd and 23rd
In observance of the Thanksgiving holiday EANE offices will be closed on November 22nd and November 23rd. We will re-open at 8:00am on Monday November 26th, 2018.
NEW - The Art of Courageous Conversations - Agawam, MA
This interactive workshop is designed for those who have the difficult task of delivering sensitive feedback or conducting courageous conversations.
Leadership Skills for Lead People - Lincoln, RI
Where the rubber meets the road. Two days of leadership skills for lead people.