Instructor: Gina Ohanesian
|Oct 29, 2019||8:30am - 4:30pm||HR009.191029A||Agawam, MA||REGISTER NOW|
HR professionals provide various levels of coaching in an organization. From employee counseling to management coaching to executive influencing, businesses rely on your ability to handle and advise on a variety of difficult circumstances. You’ll discuss tools and techniques of coaching and influencing at three levels - beginning with employee counseling and concluding at the senior management level. You’ll gain insight on how a seasoned HR professional approaches each situation.
Experienced HR professionals, management and executives
• Understand the HR role in an employee counseling session as well as how to evaluate steps to be taken at the conclusion of the conversation
• Coach management through both the performance improvement and progressive discipline processes
• Identify poor performance management and learn to coach managers about effective employee performance management
• Identify key communication strategies to employ when engaging managers at various levels of an organization
• Learn and practice tools and techniques of coaching and influencing at the senior management level
"Loved it! Very thought provoking. Got a lot of tools and resources to use." - Kim Russo - Argotec, Inc.
"Allowed us to role play and gave good learning points. Allowed us to get ideas from others. Thank you so much!
HRCI & SHRM Credits: 6.5
Improve Performance Through Self Awareness - Agawam, MA
This half-day program will help you understand how you work with others and how others perceive you.
Principles of Leadership for Supervisors & Managers - Auburn, MA
Give new and less experienced supervisors and managers a thorough knowledge of the skills and behaviors critical to leadership success.
HR Essentials - 3-Day Series - Wallingford, CT
A broad overview of the current HR body of knowledge in a fact-packed, three-day program.