Instructor: EANE Staff
|Jan 08, 2019||8:30am - 12:00pm||PD042.190108A||Agawam, MA||REGISTER NOW|
|Mar 19, 2019||8:30am - 12:00pm||PD042.190319AUB||Auburn, MA||REGISTER NOW|
|May 23, 2019||8:30am - 12:00pm||PD042.190523A||Agawam, MA||REGISTER NOW|
|Jul 09, 2019||8:30am - 12:00pm||PD042.190709CRI||Cranston, RI||REGISTER NOW|
|Sep 25, 2019||8:30am - 12:00pm||PD042.190925WALL||Wallingford, CT||REGISTER NOW|
Understanding how we work with others and how others perceive us, makes us more effective in our jobs. Through this highly interactive program, participants learn about their own style of communication, debunk some misconceptions they have about others' styles, and develop a personal action plan to deal more effectively with others.
Anyone who wants to understand how to work more effectively with others.
• Understand behavior and its contributing factors
• Complete the DiSC personal Profile System and identify your behavioral style
• Understand and discuss your behavioral tendencies and how these behaviors affect others
• Recognize the strengths and limitations of different behavioral styles
• Learn methods for adapting to the behavioral style of others
• Work Relationships
HRCI & SHRM Credits: 3.25
Improve Performance Through Self Awareness - Agawam, MA
This half-day program will help you understand how you work with others and how others perceive you.
Principles of Leadership for Supervisors & Managers - Auburn, MA
Give new and less experienced supervisors and managers a thorough knowledge of the skills and behaviors critical to leadership success.
HR Essentials - 3-Day Series - Wallingford, CT
A broad overview of the current HR body of knowledge in a fact-packed, three-day program.