Instructor: EANE Staff
For dates, locations and to register for this program individually please contact Michele Jackson at 877-662-6444 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This program educates the people with the greatest opportunity to prevent discrimination and harassment in the workplace.
Supervisors represent the company to the employees you supervise. This program covers both federal and state employment laws and clarifies your responsibility to ensure compliance. Participants will become familiar with the terms: employment-at-will, hostile work environment, reasonable accommodation, ADA, FMLA, and FLSA. Supervisors will be provided with a comprehensive overview of the legal, regulatory, personal and practical issues so they can recognize situations that may pose a legal risk to the organization and respond appropriately.
• Develop a general understanding of the current legal environment governing the workplace
• Identify employee relations and union concerns
• Gain a deeper understanding of ADAAA, FMLA, and Wage & Hour Laws
• Identify sexually harassing and discriminatory behaviors and how to utilize related company policies to prevent them
• Understand the potential liability you have for yourself and for the company as a supervisor and your role in resolving workplace issues
• Develop strategies and action plans for applying skills and strategies back to the job
• Business Knowledge
• Decision Making
HRCI & SHRM Credits: 6.5
Influencing Without Authority - Auburn, MA
Understand your role as an influencer, plan your approach with others, and communicate your position positively and persuasively.
DiSC: Self Awareness & Adaptability - Agawam, MA
This half-day program will help you understand how you work with others and how others perceive you.