Instructor: EANE Staff
For dates, locations and to register for this program individually please contact Michele Jackson at 877-662-6444 or email@example.com
This program educates the people with the greatest opportunity to prevent discrimination and harassment in the workplace.
Supervisors represent the company to the employees you supervise. This program covers both federal and state employment laws and clarifies your responsibility to ensure compliance. Participants will become familiar with the terms: employment-at-will, hostile work environment, reasonable accommodation, ADA, FMLA, and FLSA. Supervisors will be provided with a comprehensive overview of the legal, regulatory, personal and practical issues so they can recognize situations that may pose a legal risk to the organization and respond appropriately.
• Develop a general understanding of the current legal environment governing the workplace
• Identify employee relations and union concerns
• Gain a deeper understanding of ADAAA, FMLA, and Wage & Hour Laws
• Identify sexually harassing and discriminatory behaviors and how to utilize related company policies to prevent them
• Understand the potential liability you have for yourself and for the company as a supervisor and your role in resolving workplace issues
• Develop strategies and action plans for applying skills and strategies back to the job
• Business Knowledge
• Decision Making
HRCI & SHRM Credits: 6.5
EANE Offices will be Closed on November 22nd and 23rd
In observance of the Thanksgiving holiday EANE offices will be closed on November 22nd and November 23rd. We will re-open at 8:00am on Monday November 26th, 2018.
NEW - The Art of Courageous Conversations - Agawam, MA
This interactive workshop is designed for those who have the difficult task of delivering sensitive feedback or conducting courageous conversations.
Leadership Skills for Lead People - Lincoln, RI
Where the rubber meets the road. Two days of leadership skills for lead people.