This year's Management Conference will be held on Thursday, April 6, 2017 at the Springfield Marriott, Springfield, MA.
Our conference is a lively combination of learning and discussion focusing on developing core leadership competencies for managers, supervisors, team leaders, and HR professionals. The keynote speakers this year include:
1. Leading High Performance Teams: The 11 Secrets of Heart Led Leadership - Rick Barrera who is a national acclaimed motivational speaker, marketing consultant and author known throughout the Fortune 500 for his extraordinary speaking ability and his unique approach to engaging and challenging teams to reach new heights. Why merely accomplish your goals when you can blow the doors off!
2. The Power of Positive Attitude - Bruce Christopher is a psychologist-humorist who has captivated audiences internationally by giving them real and practical solutions for success, without fluff and hype. When you are faced with low morale, communication conflicts, managing change, the need for improved teamwork, or just need a great laugh and attitude adjustment - the psychologist is in!
Breakout Sessions include:
- The Millenial Dilemma
- Accountability Without Conflict
- Developing a Leadership Competency Model
- Bridging the Gap Between HR and Other Departments
- Building Trust Within Your Team
- Rapid Adaptability and Flexibility
- Becoming a Master Motivator
- Mediation and Assertiveness - Finding the Balance
Conference Sponsor is Johnson & Hill Staffing Services.
HRCI BMS and SHRM Credits: 6.50
For more information and to register click here.