Instructor: EANE Staff
For dates, locations and to register for this program individually please contact Michele Jackson at 877-662-6444 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Giving clear directions, practicing active listening skills and using non-defensive communication techniques improves leadership effectiveness. When performance expectations are made clear, and reinforced properly, the appearance of bias can be avoided. With improved communication, you’ll improve production consistency by increasing the accountability of your entire team. Through interactive discussions and use of real life situations, you’ll learn several management strategies and when to use them effectively.
*Note: This training is available as a standalone class or as the 2nd day of our Principles of Leadership for Supervisors & Managers series. (See Principles of Leadership description here.)
Pre-requisite: Must complete DiSC Managment Assessment before taking program.
Supervisors, managers and others in a leadership position seeking to enhance their communication skills
• Demonstrate and effectively apply four core communication skills: Speak in Specifics, Ask for Input, Listen and Respond, and Use Reinforcement Techniques
• Recognize where communicating expectations fits within a performance management cycle
• Develop clear goals and behavior-based expectations for the people you manage
• Demonstrate a four step model to clearly communicate and ensure understanding of performance expectations
• Write an action plan to apply skills back on the job
HRCI Business & SHRM Credits: 6.5
EANE Offices will be Closed on November 22nd and 23rd
In observance of the Thanksgiving holiday EANE offices will be closed on November 22nd and November 23rd. We will re-open at 8:00am on Monday November 26th, 2018.
NEW - The Art of Courageous Conversations - Agawam, MA
This interactive workshop is designed for those who have the difficult task of delivering sensitive feedback or conducting courageous conversations.
Leadership Skills for Lead People - Lincoln, RI
Where the rubber meets the road. Two days of leadership skills for lead people.