You know the challenges and obstacles you encounter when trying to hire the best employees. HR professionals and business leaders often don’t have the time to conduct a thorough, focused candidate search, especially given the ever-changing and critical variables in the process. An outside recruiter can often be the best solution to save time and money and hire the right employees the first time.
At EANE, our recruiting professionals offer affordable advice on trends in salaries and benefits, sought-after elements in job descriptions and positions, and proven strategies to publicize your search.
EANE’s Full Service Recruitment Professional Search Services Include:
- An EANE recruiting professional who will work closely with you to develop a customized position and candidate profile, including the goals and key challenges of the position, experience, qualifications and competencies required for success.
- Determination of the best recruiting targets for your specific needs, addressing skill set, experience and cultural fit.
- Targeted search - utilizing the right channels and search tools, along with proactive professional networking to locate and attract the highest quality candidates for your position.
- Thorough competency-based interviews with the top candidates, focusing on proven skills, knowledge, abilities and aptitudes outlined in the position specification.
- Regular communication with you throughout the search, sharing market feedback and search status updates.
- Assistance with negotiations over compensation and other terms with final candidate.
Additional Recruiting Tools
- Pre-employment behavioral assessment tools
- Criminal background checking through our partnership with AAIM Employers’ Association
- Reference Checking
Use our dedicated resources to make your job easier!
What Members Say.
"The professionals at EANE were very helpful to us in the recruiting and pre-screening of potential applicants for a new HR director position. We used EANE both as a resource, since we did not have the manpower to manage that process, and also for its expertise to find the right talent. We ultimately hired an excellent candidate." Gail T. Brown, Executive Director | New England Village | Pembroke, MA
"We have used EANE in the recruiting of delivery drivers. Our company, J. Polep Distribution Services, is a regional wholesaler to convenience store and foodservice retailers in New England, PA, NY and NJ. The EANE recruiting team brought value to us via: 1) Placing ads, conducting phone interviews, meeting in-person with candidates and attending job fairs on our behalf; 2) Training our employees on recruiting techniques, making observations and offering suggestions on how we can be more effective "in house"; and 3) Providing us with big-picture analysis of where we are, where we are going, how we are doing and what to expect." Jonathan Lasko, Director of Transportation | J. Polep Distribution Services | Chicopee, MA
"EANE was a valuable resource to PremaTech when our customer needs required a rapid expansion of our skilled workforce. EANE quickly assessed our needs and provided us with the professional services required. Additionally, we utilized EANE's background-screening and reference-review services, plus the always-available hotline. Without EANE it would have taken us much longer to meet the needs of our customers and sustain our business in the Worcester area." Kathleen V. Green, Human Resource Director | PremaTech Advanced Ceramics | Greensburg, PA
"With limited resources, our business was having trouble identifying candidates for openings in supervisory roles. I had full confidence in EANE's ability to source appropriate candidates, to filter them for me, and, ultimately, to provide feedback to validate my perceptions. EANE brought us a good pool of applicants; the process was timely and responsive with a positive consultative/collaborative approach." Rich Ray, General Manager | Central Connecticut Cooperative Farmers Association | Manchester, CT
To learn more about EANE's Recruiting Services, contact Pam Thornton at 877-662-6444 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.