Instructor: EANE Staff
|May 23, 2019||8:30am - 12:00pm||PD042.190523A||Agawam, MA||REGISTER NOW|
|Jul 09, 2019||8:30am - 12:00pm||PD042.190709CRI||Cranston, RI||REGISTER NOW|
|Aug 21, 2019||8:30am - 12:00pm||PD042.190821WALL||Wallingford, CT||REGISTER NOW|
Understanding how we work with others and how others perceive us, makes us more effective in our jobs. Through this highly interactive program, participants learn about their own style of communication, debunk some misconceptions they have about others' styles, and develop a personal action plan to deal more effectively with others.
Anyone who wants to understand how to work more effectively with others.
• Understand behavior and its contributing factors
• Complete the DiSC personal Profile System and identify your behavioral style
• Understand and discuss your behavioral tendencies and how these behaviors affect others
• Recognize the strengths and limitations of different behavioral styles
• Learn methods for adapting to the behavioral style of others
• Work Relationships
HRCI & SHRM Credits: 3.25
Assertiveness: The Art Of Tactful Communication - Cranston, RI
You’ll build skills to help express your feelings and make requests in an appropriately assertive manner.
Project Management: A Blueprint For Success - Agawam
How do you manage both sides of the project management equation -- the people and the process? This program will give you the necessary tools to achieve success.
Principles of Leadership for Supervisors & Managers - Pittsfield, MA
This in depth series gives supervisors and managers practical knowledge and skills critical to leadership success.