Instructor: EANE Staff
For dates, locations and to register for this program individually please contact Michele Jackson at 877-662-6444 or email@example.com
Pre-requisite: Must complete DiSC Management Assessment and LEAD Analysis before taking program.
Situational Leadership is probably the best known and certainly the most widely used leadership process in the world. Based on research carried out by Dr. Paul Hersey and Ken Blanchard, Situational Leadership has provided over 10 million managers with the tools needed to lead effectively in an increasingly complex world. Learn how to adopt a leadership style that generates heightened performance and improved productivity in any situation.
• Use the Situational Leadership model to assess employee ability and motivation
• Identify specific actions to take based on employee ability and motivation
• Target opportunities for employees to learn new skills, take on greater responsibility, and become more engaged
• Practice training employees using a 4-step adult learning process
• Receive feedback on the clarity of your training techniques
• Approachability, Trust and Respect, Self-Knowledge, Work Relationships
HRCI BMS & SHRM Credits: 6.5
Job Evaluation - NPEP
How do you evaluate the worth of jobs within your organization? Are some jobs more valuable than others? In this half-day program participants will learn how to conduct job evaluations using the National Position Evaluation Plan (NPEP) point factor system.
HR as a Coach
Learn the tools and techniques of coaching and influencing.
This ½ day workshop is designed to help you set priorities and manage your time so that you can enhance individual performance.