Instructor: EANE Staff
For dates, locations and to register for this program individually please contact Michele Jackson at 877-662-6444 or email@example.com
Pre-requisite: Must complete DiSC Management Assessment and LEAD Analysis before taking program.
Situational Leadership is probably the best known and certainly the most widely used leadership process in the world. Based on research carried out by Dr. Paul Hersey and Ken Blanchard, Situational Leadership has provided over 10 million managers with the tools needed to lead effectively in an increasingly complex world. Learn how to adopt a leadership style that generates heightened performance and improved productivity in any situation.
• Use the Situational Leadership model to assess employee ability and motivation
• Identify specific actions to take based on employee ability and motivation
• Target opportunities for employees to learn new skills, take on greater responsibility, and become more engaged
• Practice training employees using a 4-step adult learning process
• Receive feedback on the clarity of your training techniques
• Approachability, Trust and Respect, Self-Knowledge, Work Relationships
HRCI Business & SHRM Credits: 6.5
NEW - Coaching Managers to Become Better Coaches - Cranston, RI
Attendees will learn what coaching is and isn’t, why coaching is important, the necessary skills managers need to be an effective coach, the various manager mindsets managers will need to overcome, simple coaching methods to use back on the job and how we can support our managers in becoming better coaches.
Winning the War for Talent - Waterbury, CT
This half-day program will provide you with talent retention strategies, updated approaches to planning, sourcing and recruiting tools and strategies that will help you build a successful pipeline of qualified talent for your organization at all levels.