When your company, professional group or industry association needs a captivating presentation, EANE can provide low-cost or even no-cost expert speakers. It may be a keynote or breakout session speaker, a panel discussion or a breakfast or lunch-and-learn program.
Our seasoned HR and legal professionals deliver a variety of insightful, leading-edge presentations on topics that span employment law and compliance to performance and talent management to compensation design and training assessments ... all customized to your audience.
EANE is an HRCI/SHRM approved provider so most of the training programs qualify for recertification credits toward your PHR/SPHR or your SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP.
SOME OF OUR MOST POPULAR TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Strategic HR - Earning Your Seat with the C Suite
- The Negotiater in You
- The Business Case for Competencies - The Team with the Best Players Wins!
- Evaluating your Compensation Model - Attracting and Keeping Top Talent
- Taming the 3-Headed Dragon - FMLA, Workers Compensation, ADAAA
- Building Bridges Across Generations in the Workplace - Successful Team-Building strategies
- Minimizing Risk Harassment & Discrimination in the Workplace - Legal and Business Implications
- Leadership for Creating a High-Performing Workforce Culture
- Delivering Impactful Presentations - Tips for getting to YES!
- Global Communications: Developing Cross-Cultural Communications Skills
OUR ROSTER OF SPEAKERS
Patti D'Amaddio is a Senior Human Resource Consultant with over twenty years of HR experience with particular expertise in the areas of compensation and benefit plan design, organization design and talent management. A dynamic speaker with boundless energy Patti delivers presentations with very practical, real world content.
An attorney and member of the Massachusetts Bar, Mark Adams is an expert on affirmative action, wage-and-hour and labor and employment law. He is primary editor and author of EANE's e-Newsletters and E-Alerts, keeping members abreast of pending legal and regulatory developments that impact employers
Meredith Wise is President of the Employers Association of the NorthEast, the largest employers association in the northeast. She leads a staff of HR and business professionals who annually help hundreds of employers recruit, develop and retain a productive workforce. With a strong strategic human resource background, she works with business owners, CEOs and CFOs in developing their workforce to support their organizational goals.
Val Boudreau is a Senior Trainer for EANE. Before joining EANE, Val was the owner of Leadership Heights. She partnered with clients to provide professional development programs to meet specific needs to improve organizational effectiveness including cultural change management, executive and leadership development, group process facilitation, and team development. Prior to that, Val spent over twenty five years in the financial services industry holding various learning and development and talent management leadership roles.
To learn more, contact Allison Ebner, Director of Member Relations, at 877-662-6444 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org .