Instructor: EANE Staff
|May 23, 2018||8:30am - 12:00pm||L029.180523A||Agawam, MA||REGISTER NOW|
|Jul 17, 2018||8:30am - 12:00pm||L029.180717WAT||Waterbury, CT||REGISTER NOW|
|Aug 29, 2018||8:30am - 12:00pm||L029.180829A||Agawam, MA||REGISTER NOW|
|Nov 08, 2018||8:30am - 12:00pm||L029.181108AUB||Auburn, MA||REGISTER NOW|
This ½ day workshop is designed to help you set priorities and manage your time so that you can enhance individual performance. The session focuses on developing customized strategies for improving productivity and finding greater balance in your daily life.
As prework, you will have an opportunity to complete the Time Mastery Profile, a unique tool that assesses your personal skills in relationship to your job priorities.
Target Audience: Individual contributors who want to learn new methods for achieving goals, responding to customer needs, and enjoying life outside of work.
• Enhance your self-management skills
• Approach goal-setting from a holistic perspective
• Prioritize your time for greater efficiency
• Review priorities in terms of urgent and important
• Develop specific actions to put time management strategies into practice
• Goal Setting
• Results Oriented
HRCI & SHRM Credits: 3.25