Instructor: EANE Staff
For dates, locations and to register for this program individually please contact Michele Jackson at 877-662-6444 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-requisite: Must complete DiSC Management Assessment and LEAD Analysis before taking program.
Situational Leadership is probably the best known and certainly the most widely used leadership process in the world. Based on research carried out by Dr. Paul Hersey and Ken Blanchard, Situational Leadership has provided over 10 million managers with the tools needed to lead effectively in an increasingly complex world. Learn how to adopt a leadership style that generates heightened performance and improved productivity in any situation.
• Use the Situational Leadership model to assess employee ability and motivation
• Identify specific actions to take based on employee ability and motivation
• Target opportunities for employees to learn new skills, take on greater responsibility, and become more engaged
• Practice training employees using a 4-step adult learning process
• Receive feedback on the clarity of your training techniques
• Approachability, Trust and Respect, Self-Knowledge, Work Relationships
HRCI Business & SHRM Credits: 6.5
Assertiveness: The Art Of Tactful Communication - Cranston, RI
You’ll build skills to help express your feelings and make requests in an appropriately assertive manner.
Project Management: A Blueprint For Success - Agawam
How do you manage both sides of the project management equation -- the people and the process? This program will give you the necessary tools to achieve success.
Principles of Leadership for Supervisors & Managers - Pittsfield, MA
This in depth series gives supervisors and managers practical knowledge and skills critical to leadership success.