Instructor: EANE Staff
For dates, locations and to register for this program individually please contact Michele Jackson at 877-662-6444 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-requisite: Must complete DiSC Management Assessment before attending program.
Explore the strategic, philosophical and emotional changes that accompany the transition from worker to supervisor or manager. The nature of critical relationships with higher level managers, peers, direct reports and people outside your organization is examined and specific action for improving relationships and trust are discussed. Through the use of the DISC Assessment Tool, participants will understand the impact of their preferred style on individual and team communication, and their ability to provide motivation and drive overall performance. Participants will have an opportunity to reflect on their DISC assessment results to identify strategies for capitalizing on their strengths and interact more effectively with styles that are different than their own.
• Understand your role as a leader
• Examine the actions and behaviors needed to establish credibility in a leadership role
• Successful transition to the leadership role
• Develop trust and respect
• Complete the DiSC Assessment
• Understand and discuss your behavioral tendencies and how these behaviors affect others
• Recognize the strengths and limitations of different behavioral styles
• Learn to adapt your own style to others' styles and become more effective at communication and teamwork
• Completion of the Everything DiSC Management Profile prior to attending. Upon enrollment, the participant will be given a link and directions for completing the profile.
• Trust and Respect
• Work Relationships
HRCI Business & SHRM Credits: 6.5
NEW! - Get Results with Productive Conflict - Agawam, MA
With insight from the Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict assessment learners improve self-awareness around conflict behaviors.
FMLA Made Simple - Agawam, MA
This blended learning program delivers material through different mediums to provide attendees with the freedom to control their learning experience.
Business Writing Excellence - Wallingford, CT
Participants will learn the ingredients for effective business writing including: basic grammar, commonly misspelled and misused words and terms, etiquette and the virtue of brevity, editing and proofreading.